Yeshivas Ohr HaTorah aims to anticipate and meet the needs of the growing community in Eretz Yisroel, and over time has evolved into a multi-faceted chessed organization.
Some of our ongoing projects include:
- A free-loan fund for both short and long-term loans
- Helping to organize and finance special educational programs for children in the community
- Budgetary planning and financial assistance for needy families
- Arranging meals for families that are temporarily incapacitated due to illness
- Hachnasas Kallah
- Our Bar Mitzvah project in which we assist poor families in preparing their son for adulthood
For more information on any of these projects, or to donate for one of our projects, please contact us!